How to Consign
Step 1: Register to Consign
YouTAG Earn 60% of your sales
WeeTAG earn up to 40% (Must Email)
$12 Consignor Fee
TAG DESCRIPTION: Brand Name MUST be included on your price tag
Consignors w/ 300+ items: MUST contact us by Feb TBA for special drop off appointments AND post sale sorting/pick up details
Items priced OVER $25: MUST pull to show us at drop off
BOOK TAGGING: Selling groups of books? Please place in ziploc bags w/tag placed on the outside of bag. Secure bags closed w/packing tape. Please DO NOT use ribbon, string or rubber bands. They come apart too easily.
Strict Limit on youth size 12 yrs+. Only 30 items per gender. Have more, email us
Secure Outfits: Prevent pieces from separating. Safety pin all outfit pieces together, then rubber band the hangers together. Pin so there are NO holes made in visible areas
No MIXED Clustered Clothing: Pair ONLY “coordinating” pieces & SAME SIZE ONLY. Mixed brands are fine. Non Matching Sets will not be accepted. Sell ONE Outfit or multiple outfits that can all be intermixed. Matching tops w/bottoms or 2-3 similar style tops or similar bottoms accepted–ie, 2 polo shirts, 2 drifit shirts, 2 dresses or two tops w/match bottoms.
DO NOT MIX sizes -12M and 18M are NOT the same size. 6-12M and 12M are the same size.
Important SHOE TAGGING Tips-Shoes over $25 must be shown to checker at drop off. DO NOT HOLE PUNCH your tags. SAFETY PIN your tag to your shoes (thru laces, buckles, canvas, elastic). Do NOT use a tagging gun to secure tags or put ribbon/string thru the tag as they break off. Adding a piece of tape over the pin on the tag will add security too.
IMPORTANT INFANT CLOTHING INFO:
- HANG all clothing INCLUDING sleep sacks/swaddles. NO “bagged” clothing accepted.
- NO groups of onesies or single onesies-UNLESS boutique/better brands. Must include bottom(s) & NO single/grouped leggings must include top(s)
- NO infant footed sleepers 0-18M UNLESS better brands like Kissy Kissy, Ralph Lauren, Gap. Limited holiday specific onesies/sleepers accepted. (Price infant sizes lower)
Drop Off Dates
- Up to 300 items: ONE appt time
- 300+ items: MUST email us for drop, sort & pick up appts
- Need to schedule outside these dates email us.
Need Special Assistance
Email for accommodations
Drop Off :
Before You Come
- Hang all clothing items facing LEFT so hanger looks like question mark “?”
- Pull price tags outside the item on all clothing or the cashiers will miss the tag
- Bring clothing & shoes sized by gender
- Bin/box/bag items by category -all books, all toys, all decor. all baby items together to assist in placement
- Wipe items CLEAN, include batteries, secure small pieces well to items
- MUST Reprint tags on any item you change price on. Do NOT handwrite price change OR add red star.
- Print & bring tags for larger/heavier items to be attached to claim tickets at drop off
- Be sure tags are placed correctly! Check: Tagging Tips
When You Arrive
- Please allow approx 30 min to drop off
- Park & come inside FIRST to check in w/hostess
- Feel free to use our rolling racks & carts but NOT OUTSIDE in parking lots only on dry sidewalks
- Place clothing on inspection racks sized by gender. Set other items on table.
- Staple your large item price tags to our claim tickets then attach to your items
- Assist with placing items on the floor after inspection
- Please note: If you send your husband/friend be sure they’re prepared to put your items on the floor for you
Pick Up Times
Mon Feb TBA
Selling 300+ items-EMAIL for Pick Up Appt
Pick Up Reminders:
- Schedule appointment (or come stand by DURING these hours ONLY)
- Can’t make pick up? Send a friend
- All unclaimed items remaining after 6p WILL BE donated to our chosen charities DESC
- IMPORTANT: Books/DVDs, stuffed animals & small accessories are NOT sorted, you will need to collect those items from their bins at pick up or they will be DONATED
- Checks are mailed within 2 weeks
- $15 fee for replacement checks. Please cash right away, don’t delay!