Name Brands Are Our Specialty
ALL name brand, smocked, appliqued & boutique brands accepted. Fine handmade clothing including SINGLE letter (no triple letter) & full name monogrammed clothing welcome. Our shoppers LOVE upscale clothing brands from mall stores too including Abercrombie Kids, Adidas, Carters, Cat & Jack, Children’s Place, Crazy 8, Crewcuts, Dillard’s/Belk brands, Gap Kids, Gymboree, Hartstrings/Kitestrings, H&M, Janie & Jack, Johnnie B, Justice, Kissy Kissy, Lilly Pulitzer, Mini Boden, New Balance, Nike, Polo/Ralph Lauren, Pottery Barn Kids, Quicksilver, Roxy, Tea, Hilfiger, Under Armour, Vineyard Vines & many other popular names. (We do not resell Target, Wal-Mart, discount dept store house brands)
All shoe brands accepted-Target/Walmart shoes ONLY accepted if NEW or VERY NEW looking
What We Will Accept
- LARGE TOYS & OUTDOOR items are very popular! Play houses, sandboxes, swing/climbing sets, wagons, kitchens, tool benches, tables & chairs, ride on toys, tricycles/bicycles, doll houses,
- Children’s FURNITURE. Cribs, beds, dressers, cradles, bassinets, changing tables, toddler beds, etc.
These items can be stored between sales with us to give you space NOW. Email to find out about WeeSTORE!
- Fall Event (Sept Sale): Minimal sandals, Halloween Costumes, Winter Coats & ski wear. Fall/Winter… Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas/Valentine’s/Patriotic themed accepted
- Spring Event (Feb Sale): Lighter cardigan sweaters, light jackets, long sleeve button downs, minimal thin long sleeve shirts, dress up costumes & ski apparel. Spring/Summer… Valentine’s/Easter/Patriotic themed accepted
- Year round clothing including shorts/short sleeve shirts are always accepted
Clothing & Shoes
- Sizes Preemie-Newborn to size 18 youth
- Shoes to size 8 adult
- All boutique, better department store & designer favorites in current styles
- We PREFER clothing sold as outfits/sets vs individual pieces, but separates WILL BE accepted. If worn together, sell together for better commissions.
- CLEAN, gently worn clothing (no piling, spots, fading, excessive wear & odor free). If item has a “tiny/small” spot that makes it “less than perfect” please note on tag. “Small” hard to find imperfections on higher end items ONLY may be accepted, but NOT on general brand items. We do not purposely sell “play clothes”
- Character clothing accepted on VERY LIMITED BASIS! Princess/Disney, Superhero/Marvel, current popular character only. Custom items very popular
- Gently loved shoes infant to adult size 8. Athletic Shoes MUST be LIKE NEW. NO Spiked heels.
- All Baby Equipment (except carseats)
- Baby carriers, feeding items, cart covers, blankets, decor etc
- POPULAR toys include Star Wars, Disney, American Girl, Barbies, Super Heros, Little People, Transportation, V-tech, etc.
- LIMIT of 5 Stuffed animals: MUST be character/better brands/buildabear
- “Collections” of toys are accepted (bagged & sealed w/packing tape)
- Bags of Barbies/Disney/Super Heros/matchbox/trains/infant toys sell well
- NO grab bags of small unrelated or freebie type toys or “chewable” infant toys
If children wear it, play with it, use it we typically can sell it!
- Books sell best in sets of 3+ (no “free” books), put similar titles/authors together. Package in ziploc bag
- DVD’s (in cases-NO VHS), Puzzles, Games
- Dance/Gymnastics/Sportswear & gear-shoes (CLEAN cleats-launder them), accessories, equipment
- “Dress Up” costumes accepted year round. Halloween themes fall event only.
- Children’s room decor- lamps, wall decor, frames, bins, baskets
- Bedding-twin/full/queen Pottery Barn (or good copies only) & character-NO Crib Bedding
- Clean backpacks, totes, lunch boxes, children’s purses
Items accepted on space availability. The earlier you drop, the better chance we can accept your items.
What We Won’t Accept
- NO “hanging clothing” items priced under $4 (accessories/toys/books etc at $3 are fine)-Pair similar styles/matching pieces to reach this price point
- NO Mismatching of odd pieces, must be matching outfit/set or be similar style if both tops or both bottoms
- Fall Event (Sept Sale): NO seersucker, sundresses, bathing suits, tank tops, spring/summer themed clothing
- Spring Event (Feb Sale): NO corduroy, turtlenecks, hoodies, Halloween costumes, Christmas/fall themed clothing
No Discount Dept. Store Brands
- NO Walmart/Target or discount dept store house brands including Babiesrus, JCPenney, Sears, Kohl’s, Beall’s brands clothing UNLESS new with tags. This includes Cradle Togs, Gerber, Koala Baby, KRU, Wonder Kids, Arizona, Jumping Beans, Faded Glory, Garanimals, George, Cherokee, Circo, Sunshine Baby, TKS. (Cat & Jack will be accepted-but price LOW $4-5)
- NO Maternity or Junior Clothing
- NO stained, faded & outdated items
- NO 3 letter monograms. (Single letters and full names accepted)
- NO travel/location/event/date specific clothing
- NO bagged clothing, MUST HANG all clothing including swaddles. People want to see what they’re buying
- NO single/grouped infant onesies or single/grouped infant leggings must include at least one matching bottom or top to make an outfit per grouping. Boutique/custom made single onesies are accepted.
- NO single/grouped footed sleepers sized under 18 months – except boutique brands like Kissy Kissy, Ralph Lauren, Gap styles etc. Carters, Little Me, Gerber, dept store brands do not resell well
- NO USED socks or hair accessories (bows/headbands)
- NO Crib/Toddler Bedding
- NO USED diaper bags, breast pumps, potty seats, diaper pails, bottles w/nipples (bottles w/out nipples accepted), worn chewable/teething infant toys. Think sanitary!
- NO used bath rugs/mats, bath sets, shower curtains (NEW child themed accepted)
- NO window panels/curtains UNLESS black out panels or solid colors-no patterns
- NO BIRTHDAY Party Decor/Supplies (new or used)
Please do not be offended if we don’t accept an item. It may be due to space or quantity of an item/style already received.
- No car seats (if you have a stroller/car seat system, please email us for details)
- No drop sides cribs or cribs manufactured before 2008
- No recalled Items (Click here www.cpsc.gov) to see the latest in recalled items. By signing our consignor agreement you’re stating you have checked your items for recalls & take full responsibility for items you sell.