Tagging, Prepping, and Pricing
Three Ways to Sell with WeeTRADE
Tag It Yourself - Earn 66%
It's organized & easy!
- Earn 66% Commission
- $10 consignor fee
- EZ online system to inventory items quickly & track sales during event
- Price guide available upon request
- IMPORTANT: Check NEW THIS SALE for changes event to event
- Set a Drop Off Appointment EARLY for best availability OR use Drive UP Valet (minimal fee)
- Set a Pick Up Appointment for commissions & unsold items (1st Monday after event)
Drop & Tag - Earn 20-35%
No time to tag? Let us do it for you!
- Items hung earn 35% commission
- Items not hung earn 20% commission & will be charged for hangers at 10 for $1 shirt/ 5 for $1 pant
- $10 consignor fee
- All items must be received by Sept 1st for us to tag! Limited spots available.
- Clothing Items must be better brands ONLY for this service (smocked/boutique/designer or Gap/Gymboree/Old Navy/Janie & Jack/Crazy 8/Polo/Lilly/Hartstrings etc.)
Drop & Store-Earn 66%
No room to store? Let us store it!
- Earn 66% commission
- FREE storage for large items offered year round for baby equipment, furniture, outside toys, bikes/trikes/ride on toys, large toys, train tables, doll houses, tool benches, kitchens etc.
- Tag items now or bring tags during regular event drop off days
- Enjoy the extra space! We’ll earn you some $$ in a few months
Ready to Consign with WeeTRADE
Sat, Sept 14th at 11:59pm
Here’s How To Prepare Your Items…
Print tags on WHITE 65lb+ WHITE cardstock (DO NOT USE regular paper).
6 tags will print per page on your home computer.
Use small safety pins (no large safety pins or straight pins) or tagging guns to attach tags
Secure tags via pins or tag gun on TOP CENTER back collar/waistband on actual clothing tag. Do NOT tag way down inside clothing or on hemlines. Do not leave holes in fabric. Think seams!
Tagless Item Placement
If tag less, please tag on the RIGHT sleeve’s inner side seam as you look at the item thru the inside extra seam fabric. Bottoms pin on belt loop or use safety pin/tag gun on seam of waist band.
Pull price tags out so VISIBLE-don’t tuck in! Don’t tag way down inside the clothing. Cashiers can’t hunt for tags. Avoid pinning or tagging w/ a tagging gun thru front of clothing! ONLY tag on a seam, tag or inside extra fabric. Where you tag WILL leave a hole making it unsellable.
Tagging Clothing & Shoes
- HANGERS to USE-All Clothing MUST be brought Hung
- Appropriate sized children’s hangers are BEST for presentation. Do NOT use too small a hanger-it slips to the floor. Too large a hanger & it stretches clothing
- NO ADULT SIZE WIRE HANGERS for clothing UNDER size 8
- Some stores will give hangers if you ask. Dollar Store/WalMart/Target sell 8-10 for $1
- We sell shirt hangers 10 for $1
- Hang clothing with hanger facing LEFT like a question mark “?”
- HOW TO HANG Pants/Skorts/Skirts/Shorts
- DO NOT hang pants or skirts folded OVER hangers. They won’t sell if they can’t be seen
- Hang flat open on clip pant hangers or safety pinned open on top part of hangers (NO clothes pins) see visual pics
- We offer a limited supply of pant hangers for .25
- HOW TO HANG outfits/multiple pieces/accessories
- Rubberband hangers of multi piece sets together & safety pin items together
- Attach matching accessories inside ziploc bags to the outfit
- Item Prepping
- Items should be laundered & pressed, they will sell for more when presented at their best
- All buttons/snaps/zippers closed & dress sashes tied
- Launder stored clothing to freshen up. Hard to notice storage spots are easily seen in our bright lights
- Try our Magic Potion (green box below) for stain removal ideas
- Secure together with string/laces/zip ties/ribbon etc. NO bags (unless robeez or pedipeds), NO boxes allowed. Polish minor scuffs, Mr. Eraser works magic on shoes. Wipe down to freshen. Launder tennis shoes.
Tagging Toys & Equipment
- Clean Baby Equipment & Large Toys
- The cleaner they are, the newer they look! Clorox Wipes & Mr. Eraser work great
- Vacuum or launder cloth pieces
- Bring your larger item tags w/you to drop off to be attached to our security tags. If the item is not able to be carried, it will need a large item tag provided at drop off
- Must secure all pieces. Please note missing pieces
- Print photos of hard to see toys. Include instructions. Comparative new pricing sheets help items to sell
- Battery Operated Items MUST have working batteries ($1 store fine).
- Collections of toys like SuperHeroes, Trains, Barbie Dolls, American Girl/Doll Clothing etc need to be packaged in Ziploc Bags secured w/tape. You don’t want little hands to toss about. Pictures of the items and/or index cards listing what’s inside are helpful too.
Ask yourself “What would I pay for this item?”
- Price competitively, as mall brands compete w/boutique brands. Our shoppers want good deals on high quality items.
- Generally prices run 60-70% OFF original retail price; however, due to higher volume of infant sizes 0-24 months, we recommend pricing these sizes lower to be competitive. If item is new with or without tags feel free to price higher & note “new” on the tag. Selling prices vary depending on the condition, demand & brand.
- We’re happy to assist in pricing. Email us to preview your pricing online prior to printing your tags. Consider what you’d pay for the item yourself remembering it is gently loved. Our buyers are willing to pay more for quality items. Price fair. If you over price your items, it reflects on WeeTRADE. Shoppers will be turned off if they find too many over priced items.
- Request our pricing guideline by Emailing us.
Choosing to Discount?
Items will sell quickly if priced right PRIOR to the 1/2 price sale. Don’t price considering what it would sell for at 1/2 Price as we have far more traffic the first 3 days vs the last day. If you’re not comfortable with what it would sell for at 1/2 Price forego the option & price your items at what you’d like to receive for them.
You do NOT have to allow your item to go 1/2 price, it will still be on the sales floor. Simply consider if you want to bring the items home & store or reap the full benefits of cleaning up & cashing out!