How to Consign
Step 1: Register to Consign
Earn 60% of your sales
$12 Consignor Fee
Consignors earn 60% commission less a $12 seller fee (deducted from commissions)
Consignors w/ 300+ items: MUST contact us at least 5 days before drop off begins for special drop off appointments AND post sale sorting details
Items Marked DONATE become property of WeeTRADE to Donate as of 1:30pm on 1/2 Price Sat
NEW BOOK RULES: ALL books (unless selling a single book) need to be place in ziploc bags w/tag placed on the outside of bag. Secure bags closed with packing tape. Please DO NOT use ribbon, string or rubber bands. They come apart too easily.
Secure Outfits: Please safety pin all pieces of an outfit together, then rubber band the hangers together to ensure your pieces do not separate.
Important SHOE TAGGING Requirements-SAFETY PIN your tag to your shoes (thru laces, buckles, canvas, elastic). Do NOT use a tagging gun to secure tags or put ribbon/string thru the tag as they break off. Adding a piece of tape over the pin on the tag will add security too. Please include brand name on tag description.
No MIXED Clustered Clothing: Pair ONLY “coordinating” outfits/pieces.-no non-matching sets. Mixed brands are fine. Sell ONE Outfit or multiple outfits that can all be intermixed. Matching tops w/bottoms or 2-3 similar style tops or similar bottoms accepted–ie, 2 polo shirts, 2 dry fit shirts, 2 plaid shorts, 2 rompers.
NEW: Consignor 50% Off Presale Sat 2/TBA 9a-1:30p all star items 50% off
NEW: 75% Off Charity Sale Sat 2/TBA 2-4p-all items marked D for Donate 75% off-proceeds go to Friends of Jacksonville Animals
POST SALE SORTING: Small accessories (including: socks/tights, hair pieces, belts, scarfs, hats, ties, jewelry etc), stuffed animals, DVD’s & books will not be sorted back with your unsold items. If you wish to gather these items yourself, they will be kept in their bins on the sales floor during pick up times. After pick up they will be donated.
IMPORTANT INFANT CLOTHING INFO:
- HANG all clothing including sleepsacks/swaddles. NO “bagged” clothing accepted.
- NO groups of onesies or single onesies-must include bottom(s) & NO single/grouped leggings must include top(s) –UNLESS boutique brand.
- NO infant footed sleepers UNLESS better brands like Kissy Kissy, Ralph Lauren, Gap. Limited holiday specific onesies/sleepers accepted. (Price infant sizes lower)
Fri, Jan TBA midnight
Click for Accepted/NonAccepted Items list
Click for Tagging & Prep guidelines
Price items 50-70% OFF retail. Email to request a clothing pricing guide
Click here for tagging & early drop options:
- YouTAG you tag & drop off Earn 60%
- WeeTAG bring your items to us – we tag & take it from there-earn up to 35%
- WeeSTORE bring your large items early – you tag & we store- earn 60%
Drop Off Dates
- under 75 items: ONE appt time
- 75-150 items: TWO appt times
- 150-200 items: THREE appt times
- over 200 items: MUST email us for drop times
Valet Drop Off Option
Call upon arrival 904.704.8953
- Leave the littles in the car –We take your items, process & place them
- All Tags MUST be attached & items dropped in a bin/box w/your consignor #
- Valet Fee due AT DROP OFF (cash/check only)
- up to 50 items $8 fee
- 50-100 items $10 fee
Drop Off :
Before You Come
- Hang all clothing items facing LEFT so hanger looks like question mark “?”
- Pull price tags outside of the item on all clothing or the cashiers will miss the tag
- Bring clothing & shoes sized by gender
- Bin/box/bag items by category -all books, all toys, all decor. all baby items together to assist in placement
- Make sure all items are wiped CLEAN, batteries working, small pieces secured to items
- If you carried over any items from a prior sale, be sure tags are reprinted only if pricing changed
- Print & bring your tags for larger/heavier items to be attached to large claim tickets at drop off
- Be sure tags are placed correctly! Tagging Tips
When You Arrive
- Please allow at least 30 minutes to drop off
- Park & come inside FIRST to check in w/hostess
- Feel free to use our rolling racks & carts as available but NOT OUTSIDE in Parking lots please!
- Place clothing on inspection racks sized by gender & shoes on tables
- Attach your large item price tags to our claim tickets then attach to your items
- Assist with placing items on the floor after inspection
- Please note: If you send your husband/friend be sure they’re prepared to put your items on the floor for you
Still Need Help?
- We can be flexible! Email us if you need to schedule an appt outside these dates or you don’t see an available time during drop off days.
Pick Up Times
Mon, Feb TBA
Pick Up Reminders:
- Schedule appointment (or come stand by DURING these hours ONLY-NOT before or after). You unsold items & commissions await
- Can’t make pick up? Send a friend OR contact us by to Sun Feb TBA noon.
- All unclaimed items remaining after 7pm Feb TBA & all items marked DONATE– WILL BE donated to our charity-DESC Charities
- Checks are mailed within 2 weeks of close of sale-be sure your address is correct!