How to Consign
Step 1: Register to Consign
Earn 66% of your sales
IMPORTANT–No MIXED Clustered Clothing: Pair ONLY coordinating outfits/pieces. ONE Outfit, not multiple outfits (unless they can all be intermixed). Matching tops w/bottoms or 2-3 similar style tops or similar bottoms accepted–ie, 2 polo shirts, 2 dry fit shirts, 2 plaid shorts, 2 infant rompers. We will not longer accept mismatched pairings.
NO Junior/Adult Sizes: Up to size 18 accepted Size 12 years+: Limit 30 items per consignor/per gender for youth sizes 12+ (have more, please contact us) SOCKS: NEW Only Hair Accessories: NEW ONLY Baby Bath TUBS: Must be manufactured after 10/17 w/warning stickers attached
Post Sale Sorting CHANGES:
In an effort to increase post sale sorting, we will no longer sort the following categories back to your bins: small accessories (including: socks/tights, hair pieces, belts, scarfs, hats etc), stuffed animals, DVD’s & books. These items will be donated rather than put back with your unsold items. Please mark them “Discount” so you can earn your highest commissions on these items. If you wish to gather these items yourself, they will be kept in their bins on the sales floor for you to gather if you wish.
Infant Clothing Acceptances
Please HANG all swaddles/sleep sacks. Bagged swaddles/sacks/clothing not accepted. NO single/grouped onesies without pants or single/grouped leggings without tops UNLESS boutique brand. NO infant footed sleepers UNLESS better brands like Kissy Kissy, Ralph Lauren, Gap. Limited holiday specific onesies/sleepers accepted. (Price infant sizes lower as they don’t sell thru as quickly.)
Sat, Sept 14th at 11:59pm
Want to know what we Accept?
Click to view our Accepted Items list
Questions about How to Tag items for drop off?
Click to view Tagging guidelines as well as how we can help you tag or store items!
Need help Pricing your items?
Email us to request our pricing guide.
Want to TAG yourself? Need US to TAG?
Click here to see more info on our tagging & early drop options:
- Tag Yourself (traditional – you tag & drop off)
- Drop & Tag (bring your items to us – we tag & take it from there)
- Drop & Store (bring your large items early – you tag & we store ahead of time)
Drop Off Dates
- under 75 items: ONE appt time
- 75-150 items: TWO appt times
- 150-200 items: THREE appt times
- over 200 items: email us
Valet Drop Off Option
Call upon arrival 904.704.8953
- Leave the littles in the car –We take your items, process & place them
- All Tags MUST be attached & items dropped in a bin/box w/your consignor #
- Valet Fee due AT DROP OFF (cash/check only)
- up to 50 items $8 fee
- 50-100 items $10 fee
Steps for Quicker Drop Off:
- Please allow 20-30 minutes to drop off & check in your items
- See our check in hostess as you come in the door
- Feel free to use our rolling racks & carts as available
- Be sure all items are hung facing LEFT so hanger looks like question mark “?”
- Bring clothing & shoes sized by gender
- Bin/box/bag items by category -all books, all toys, all room decor. all baby accessories together to assist in placement
- If you carried over any items from a prior sale, be sure tags are reprinted only if pricing changed
- Make sure all items are wiped CLEAN, batteries working, small pieces secured to items
- Pull the tag outside of the item on all clothing or the cashiers will miss the tag
- Large items will have their tags attached to security tags at drop off (bring tags w/you & ask for security tags)
- Please note: If you send your husband/friend be sure they’re prepared to put your items on the floor for you
- Be sure Tags are Placed Correctly! Tagging Tips
Still Need Help?
- We can be flexible! Email us if you need to schedule an appt outside these dates or you don’t see an available time during drop off days.
Pick Up Times
Mon, Sept 27, 2019
Morning: 9:30-11:30 am
Evening: 5:00-7:00 pm
Pick Up Reminders:
- Schedule appointment (or come stand by during these hours-not before or after). You unsold items & commissions await
- Can’t make pick up? Send a friend or contact us prior to pick up day.
- All unclaimed items remaining after 7pm Sept 23rd & all items marked DONATE– WILL BE donated to our charity-DESC Charities
- Checks are mailed within 2 weeks of close of sale-be sure your address is correct!